Responsible Reopening Plan
At Armando’s Barbershop our aim is to provide the best service possible while ensuring the health and safety of all our guests. As such, we want you to know about the measures we’re taking to protect ourselves, our clients, and our community. Please be advised of the following adjustments to our operations so that you can assist us in a responsible reopening. Thank you for your support, we look forward to seeing you soon!
- Appointments preferred. Walk-ins accepted.
- Memorial Garage parking is available (free for 2 hours with Armando’s voucher).
- Mandatory face masks are to be worn by all employees.
- We strongly encourage all guests to wear masks during their visit.
- We invite guests to wash their hands upon arrival in the shop.
- Guests will be seated 6 ft apart inside the shop. We have adjusted our interior to make this change possible.
- Refreshments will no longer be provided in accordance with state guidelines.
- We have adjusted appointment times to allow for additional sanitizing procedures in between each client.
- If you are feeling sick in any way, we will gladly reschedule your appointment with no charge.