Responsible Reopening Plan
At Armando’s Barbershop our aim is to provide the best service possible while ensuring the health and safety of all our guests. As such, we want you to know about the measures we’re taking to protect ourselves, our clients, and our community. Please be advised of the following adjustments to our operations so that you can assist us in a responsible reopening. Thank you for your support, we look forward to seeing you soon!
- Appointment only services Tuesday-Saturday. We will no longer take walk-ins.
- The Marriott hotel remains closed. Therefore, the shop can only be accessed through the 100 Saint Claire Ave entrance (by Il Venitian). Clients are currently able to use parking in the Venitian valet zone, if available.
- Memorial Garage parking remains open (free for 2 hours with Armando’s voucher). However, the Marriott elevators are not running and clients who park in the garage must exit the way they drove in and walk to the St. Claire entrance.
- Mandatory face masks are to be worn by all employees.
- We strongly encourage all guests to wear masks during their visit.
- Guests should arrive to their appointment alone, unless accompanying a minor or a guest in need of assistance.
- We invite guests to wash their hands upon arrival in the shop.
- Guests will be seated 6 ft apart inside the shop. We have adjusted our interior to make this change possible.
- Refreshments will no longer be provided in accordance with state guidelines.
- $2 will be added to services to cover the cost of PPE supplies and additional cleaning time.
- We have adjusted appointment times to allow for additional sanitizing procedures in between each client.
- Clients who arrive early may wait in the vestibule or call to check in from their vehicle. Each client will gain entrance to building upon the departure of the previous client.
- If you are feeling sick in any way, we will gladly reschedule your appointment with no charge.